These small treats are easy to make and delicious to eat. There are several difeerent ways to make these, but I think this one looks the best.
1. Fudge Striped Cookies
2. Soft Caramel Chews
3. Hershey Kisses
4. Regular Chocolate chips (or candy corn)
Step 1: The Body, the Beak, and the Feet
1. To make the body of this turkey, first you must unwrap the caramel chew.
2. Next bend the chew into a right angle shape.
3. Now take a chocolate chip and press it into the chew (with the tip facing out and the chocolate drip facing down).
4. Take a Hershey Kiss and press it into the underside of the chew. Make sure it doesn't go all the way through.