With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
This meat loaf recipe is very easy to make and way healthier than what your mom used to make. For this recipe you will need the following ingredients: ...
1. Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. 2. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the quinoa is tender, ...
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F
1. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 ...
1. Stir the turkey, cooked quinoa, onions, tomato paste, hot sauce, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire, egg, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl or mixer until well combined. ...
1. Combine the brown sugar, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire, and 1 teaspoon water in a small bowl. 2. Rub the glaze over the top of the meatloaf. I do ...
1. Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 50 minutes. You can cut into the center or use a meat thermometer. 2. ...
Slice into portions and plate with any sides you see fit. I like to serve it sauteed zucchini, yellow squash, and simple spinach and cherry tomato salad. I ...
Clean-Out-The-Kitchen Meatloafby Gorfram
layered meatloafby mikeasaurus
"Amazing" Gluten Free Turkey Meatloafby jitoh
QUINOA & SAUSAGE STUFFED PEPPERSby THE GOURMET GRANDPA
Spicy Meatloafby canida
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »