Introduction: Turmeric Soup (Home Remedies for Cough to Get Instant Relief)
NOTE: May be my images look not good because I have no camera I am using my Nokia E5. But you can understand my idea is enough for me.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa), the bright yellow of the spice rainbow, is a powerful medicine that has long been used in the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions, including flatulence, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, bloody urine, hemorrhage, toothache, bruises, chest pain, and colic.This soup is very effective on cough.
Step 1: Ingredients
- turmeric powder
- vegetables (whatever you like,you,ginger,garlic anything)
- Instant noodles (you can also use meat ,chicken,pork)
- spices (here I am using Instant noodle's tastemaker packet but you can try new.)
Step 2: Add Water in Pan.
- Heat the pan and add 3 cups of water.
- cut vegetables in very small pieces
Step 3: Add Turmeric Powder
- Add 1tbl spoon turmeric powder
- stir it
- bring to a boil for a sec.
Step 4: Add Noodles and Veggies
- Add the noodles, and cook till they are soft.
- Add vegetables
- stir till they are cooked
- (if you wanna add meat please boil it first.)
Step 5: Add Spices.
- Here I am using only noodle's instant taste maker but you can use other spices and sauces.
- stir and boil for a minute
- and soup is ready.
- Serve immediately.