Introduction: Turn a Photo Into Funny Face Animations
Have you ever tried to edit pictures of your friends to make a funny collage or photo joke? Thanks to modern technology, you do not have to be an artist to accomplish these modifications. In this article I will show how easily I turned a still photo into a wacky video.
Step 1: Getting the Proper Software
First of all you have to download the proper photo editing software from the publisher site and install it on your PC.
1. Go to http://www.animationsoftware7.com/
2. Download and run the DP Animation Maker Installer. Then follow the instructions on your screen.
3. Now you are ready to launch the application and start creating your funny video.
Step 2: Load the Image
First of all, load the photo of your friend or other person you want to jeer at into the program. Just click the Change background button and navigate to your picture.
Step 3: Add the Zoom Brush Layer
The program consists of a lot of animation tools, but for now we need only the Zoom Brush.
1. Click the Add Animation button.
2. Select Zoom brush and click the Add button.
Step 4: Animating the Mouth
Let’s start with face animation.
1. Paint over the mouth with the Zoom brush.
2. You can change animation speed and magnitude with the control on the right.
Step 5: Animate the Rest of the Picture: Eyes and Chest
Also I added three new Zoom brush layers and painted over the eyes and chest. For each layer, I set a different speed to make them move asynchronously.
Step 6: Save in Video Format
When you are satisfied with the result, it is time to save your creation.
1. Click the Export button.
2. Select the Export to AVI Format option.
3. Set the output file name and video settings. Do not forget to choose video Compressor. Without it the final file would be huge.