Step 1: Getting your stuff
1. The MeBoy.jar program. get it here: http://arktos.se/meboy/ver/latest/MeBoyBuilder.jar
2. Some Game Boy / GBC roms. I used pokemon gold that you can found here: http://www.pokeyplay.com/descargas_roms.php
3. A Cellphone compatible with java midp2 and conectable to the PC. I used my nokia 5200
4. The lastest version of java: http://java.com/es/download/
5. Your cellphone conection cable
Step 2: The What, How and Huh? of Roms
Side Note: Don't you think cartridges are better than CD's? i mean, we could put our games in a memory chip, but we use Cd's. Why? they scratch! and dont make me start talking about reading lasers! so, game CD's and DVD's are like tungsten lightbulbs, everybody uses them and they are old and cause problems!
Step 3: Getting started.
Installed last version of java....Check
Cellphone connected to PC.....Check
OK, we can start.
-Open the MeBoyBuilder.jar program and click ADD
-Search for the file of the rom you unzipped in the (kinda crappy) browser
-Add more if you want, using the steps 1 and 2
-Rename them if you want, clicking a game then "rename game"
-Remove them with the remove game button.
When you are done, click "create MeBoy.jar". Dont change the name of the file.
Step 4: To the CellphoneMobile! *insert catchy music*
The reason for this is that some cellphones need the jad file and some do not, so see your user manual or just try uploading the jar file, trying it, and upload the jad in the same folder if it doesn't.