Introduction: Turning Stunted Plants Into Beautiful Cactus !
A sweet and funny DIY, if like (NØ), you don’t really have green fingers… Come and play “Hop o’ My Thumb” with her !!
Step 1: Step 1: Here Is What You Will Need...
- Some funny-looking stones
- Some gouache in green...for the cactus
- A color pencil.
- A plant pot with a dead plant to be changed!
Step 2: Step 2: a Quick and Easy Step by Step...
- Wash your stone and color paint it…
- Let it dry and paint some little spots using the gouache to make the illusion of cactus flowers
- Draw little crosses to create the sharp prickles !
Step 3: Step 3: Plant It !!
Plant it and you are good to go... best of all, no more water and dead plants :))
Let me know what you think of this DIY in the comment section!
Read the full DIY tutorial on my blog NO-NARRATIVE-LINES.com