Step 1: Roughly what will be needed...
1. An old drawer (duh)
2. TOOLS: Drill, Sander (or sand paper), Variable speed saw, Stud finder, Bit driver (screw driver set), vice grips, T square ruler/ 18in ruler
3. Paint: Your choice (we chose three colors with different sheens), Painters tape, Brushes
4. Wood for internal frame (I used 3/4in x 3.1/2in),Wood glue
5. Hardware: Four 3in wood screws w/ washers to match. four one inch wood screws. decorative drawer handles or knobs (your preference)
6. Plants: Flower pots x 3, Plants of your choice, decorative pebbles, soil