Following below steps to create that amazing gift.
Step 1: Materials and Tools
1. 1x 4DIY Board (Arduino-compatible).
2. 1x Box.
3. 1xSwitch to on/off Power.
4. 1x Cocacola cans.
5. 1x Cooling fan mini.
6. 1x Battery.
7. 1x RGB LED.
8. 1x Metal bar about 20cm.
9. 1x Piece of paper with your favorite image.
1. 1x Drill mini.
2. 1x Pen.
3. 1x Glue.
Are you ready? ==> Lets go
Step 2: Make a Lamp Base
Watch images below for more details.
Step 3: Make Images for Cans
Step 4: Attach 4DIY Board to Lamp Base
- positive and negative of the cooling fan mini are connected to the +5V pin and GND pin of 4DIY Board
- the negative of LED RGB is connected to GND pin of the 4DIY Board.
- Red wire of RGB connects to P0 pin of 4DIY Board.
- Green wire of RGB connects to P1 pin of 4DIY Board.
- Blue wire of RGB connects to P2 pin of 4DIY Board.
Step 5: Application
You can easily download it from store (Applestore and CH Play), especially it can work good with Arduino Ethernet Shield too.
You can dowload source for anrduino at: http://www.4diy.org or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org