Introduction: Tutorial for TTP223 Touch Sensor Module ( Capacitive)
The TTP223 is a touch pad detector IC replicating a single tactile button. This touch detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size.
1. Input Voltage: 3.3V - 5.5V DC
2. Module size: 15mm x 11mm
3. Stable touching detection of human body for replacing traditional direct switch key.
Step 1: Material Preparation
For this tutorial, we required these items:
1. TTP223 Touch Sensor Module ( Capacitor)
2. 10mm LED (Yellow)
3. Resistor 220 ohm
4. Breadboard Power Stick 3.3V / 5V
5. Li-Ion Rechargable Battery 7.4V 1200mAh
Step 2: Pin Definition
Trigger setting mode: (1 = Short ; 0 = No Short)
Momentary / High Output 00 (used in this tutorial)
Self Lock / High Output 01
Momentary / Low Output 10
Self Lock / Low Output 11
Step 3: Hardware Connection
Make the connection as above picture.
Step 4: Results
Based on the results,
1. The LED will turn on when we touch the TTP223 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module.
2. If no touching detected, the LED will turn off.
Step 5: Video
This video shows the demonstration of tutorial how to use TTP223 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.
Can you explain the jumper pins in more detail. The difference between high output and low output. And difference between jog and self lock???
Self lock mode work as toggle switch: 1st touch -> ON, 2nd touch -> OFF ,
Other mode work as push button: On or OFF only when u touching it.
Low and High outputs are, what signal u send on output: HIGH or LOW.