Step 4: Install Heyu
Basic steps are:
- Download the latest version of Heyu (here )
- Decompress the file (tar zxvf heyu-VERSION.tgz)
- Change to the directory where it was decompressed (cd heyu-VERSION/)
- Run the configure application (./Configure)
- Run make (make)
- Run make install as the super user (sudo make install)
Now, if you run "heyu on B7" at the command line the light should turn on. If it doesn't, you may need to edit the heyu config file. The heyu FAQ page is a good place to start.
HEYU is a trademark of Daniel B. Suthers.