Introduction: Twice Baked Potatoes
These twice baked potatoes are a family recipe! Hope you try them and enjoy them!
chives for garnish
6 medium potatoes
½ cup of butter
½ cup of cheddar cheese
½ cup of milk
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F
2. Clean and scrub the potatoes and poke holes into them with a fork
3. Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes
4. Take the potatoes out of the oven but keep the oven on
5. Slice the skin off the top of the potatoes while warm and scoop out the pulp into a bowl
6. Mash the potatoes in the bowl and gradually add the milk and butter (add more milk in order to make the potatoes fluffier)
7. Add salt to taste
8. Put the mashed potatoes back into the potato skins
9. Sprinkle cheese on top of the potatoes and place them back into the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted
10 .Chop the chives into thin slices and sprinkle them over the cheese as garnish
*Feel free to add any additional toppings such as bacon bits and sour cream or anything that you like
And wa-la! You're ready to eat!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.