time to make : 1 hour ~ 1hour 30 min.
Tech D.I.Y. (http://techdiy.blogspot.com/) encourages mothers to learn about technology with their kids in ways that are simple and fun. The kits and instructions teach electronic crafts and have solid engineering lessons behind them.
Step 1: Christmas Tree : Materials
- sixteen sheets of tissue paper which are 10 inch x 8 inch
- I cut a shopping bag and tissue paper to make these paper materials. You can reuse your shopping bags and the tissue paper as well.
You can use any regular 5mm LED as well.
- one 3v coin battery(CR2032, $0.75)
- sixteen thin white wires 10 inch long
- two sets of white Velcro which is 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch
- some tape
- a pair of scissors
- a needle nose plier(optional)
- a pencil
- a hot glue gun and glue sticks