Step 1: Materials Required
2. LEDs (colors of your choice)
4. Sewing Thread
5. Conductive Thread
7. Round nose plier
9. Transparent nail polish (Optional)
10. Lily Tiny
11. 3 V Coin Cell
12. Lily-pad coin cell battery holder.
13. Transparent Cello-Tape.
Step 2: Setting up the power supply
2. Do the same for the negative terminals as well.
Insulate the connection using transparent nail polish or transparent Scotch/Sello-tape. (Fig.2)
Now the connection is ready!
Note: You should be careful that the connection does not short- circuit, make sure that the connection is proper so as to avoid loose contact. Also be careful about the polarity of the connection. If you accidentally switch the direction of current flow in the system the LilyTiny board could get damaged.
Step 3: Making the necklace
lost and tie it across the center of the ribbon. (Fig.1)
2. To get connections from all the pins of Lily-Tiny, sew each of the pins to the ribbon using a conductive thread. (Fig.3)
3. Make a pattern on 2 sides of the ribbon using beads. (Fig.4)