8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
1/2 cup prepared pesto
1/2 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 9x10-inch rectangle.
3. Repeat with remaining rolls.
4. Spread the pesto onto one of the rectangles.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of pesto.
6. Carefully lift the remaining rectangle and lay it on top of the first.
7. Press down all over.
8. Slice with a pizza cutter to make 9 strips 10 inches long.
9. Carefully lift each strip and place them 2 inches apart on a sprayed baking sheet.
10. Pinch the ends of each of the strips together and twist each strip 4 or 5 times.
11. Bake at 400°F 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
Step by Step:http://www.rhodesbread.com/blog/blog/twisted-pesto-breadsticks