Step 1: Items you miiiiiight just need
Anyway, here are the things you need:
- Two yards of white fleece ($8.88)
- Two yards of some other color material, it doesn't nessecarily have to be fleece, and it's pretty much optional. (I used grey fleece, which was also $8.88)
- Felt. Or you could use some other type of material I guess. You'll need six circles cut out of each green, red, blue, and yellow.
- A tape measure or something that will help you get all those darn dots lined up.
- A sewing machine and thread. Or I suppose you could hand sew it, but I'm not sure why you would want to. That would be a lot of sewing. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
- Chalk or something to draw on the felt with. I used a pen, but that didn't work so well.
- Something circular that is the size you want your dots to be. Mine were 6 1/2 inches across.