I'll use a monkey fist (ABOK #2205) and a Lanyard Knot (ABOK #787) along with a Solomon Bar (ABOK #2496). eddy14777 has a good example of a lanyard knot at http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Tie-the-Lanyard-Knot/?ALLSTEPS. The Monkey Fist http://www.instructables.com/id/Paracord-monkey-fist-guide/ and Solomon Bar http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-single-color-survival-braceletparac/ have been done so many times that you can find them any where.
Step 1: Materials
- 10' of each color Paracord.(I just happened to have enough of the two best colors on the planet, Black & Gold!). It was way to much, but I had no idea how much was needed wit the three different knots. I think that about 6' of each would have worked but I had to make sure that I had enough. It was.
- A lighter to fuse the two colors together and to finish the ends.
- A small marble for the Monkey Fist.
- Scissors. That should be obvious.
- Homemade fidd. Didn't really use this but had it on hand, and it was in the picture.