I've been obsessed with the SEGA Dreamcast since it came out in 1999. I have 4 of them, 2 are modded like crazy. Also being obsessed with Zombies, it's reasonable that I choose the 2 subjects for my Halloween costume this year.
That being said, I've done my best to make this as authentic to the Dreamcast game as possible.
It's serious business.
(This is my first Instructable... constructive criticism welcome.)
Step 1: Get the stuff you need...
- Dreamcast Keyboard
- 10ft of 1" 3/4 Steel Strips, with holes (Not sure what the technical name for these are)
- Foam Sheets - I used Fiber Craft Cool Foam, any will do I"m sure. Colors Black and Yellow. White in the 'Extra Firm' varity.
- Hot Glue Gun (and glue sticks obviously)
- Hobby Knife or Scissors
- Hacksaw - or something else to cut metal with like a dremel.
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Closed-cell Vinyl Campermount tape 1 1/4" wide. (any single-sided insulating tape should do, it's for the padding in the harness)
- Some nuts, bolts, and washers.
- Two Monster cans (Any 16oz energy drink can will do)
- A Suit. (Something you're willing to cut up, GoodWill is perfect)