Step 1: What You Will Need
1 pack of raw sausages
1 pack of bacon
2 whole salamis
3 cheese burgers... theres only two here because my roommate ate the third one.
5 mini pizzas
13 pounds of nacho cheese
1 american flag
1 shot glass
2 black olives
2 tooth picks
2 sticks 3'x 3/16"
a butane blowtorch
pack of paper plates
a drill and a drill bit a little bigger than the stick
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FUN FACT: there are two kinds of gasses normally used with torches. one being mapp gas, usually in a yellow bottle.that one is full of mean chemicals, its used for plumbing due to its higher burning temp. butane is usually in a blue can and is perfectly safe for any food massacring you need to do..creme brule, and caramelized banana being a few.
Step 2: Cutting the Cheese...
2. make four slices about half an inch in on all sides of the cheese.
3. stuff with corn nuts.
4. get toothpicks and place two tiny pieces for olive eyes and two bigger pieces on top to catch the bacon.
5. place in fridge for later
Step 3: Cook Pizzas
Step 4: Drill Plates for Foundation
1. you want the sticks to cross at about 16"
2. find the angles of the sticks and duplicate in the plates
3. go all the way through with the drill
Step 5: Sausage Legs
2. poke sticks through salami and then pull them back off
3. DONT FORGET ABOUT PIZZA
Step 6: Bacon and Corn Dogs
2. weave bacon start from top left corner and add slices alternating the top and left side
3. put shotglass on plate and take bacon weave and lay it bacon side down on the plate with the shotglass
3. pull off plastic wrap and place in oven with corndogs.
4. cook corndogs using the directions and add 5 min put bacon plate in too and cook that until dark red
Step 7: Pizza Stab
2. take sticks and shove them through the bottom up through the pizzas
Step 8: Making Feet
2. once done slide down sticks for the feet
Step 9: Construction
2. slide on salami
3. before sliding on the burgers make sticks perpendicular and then put burgers on
4. cut one of the sticks at the top of the last burger
5. then measure the stick you cut off to the length of the top cheeseburger, this stick will hold up the corndog arms so add an inch on each side of the stick. it should come out to be 7 or 8 in.
6. stick it through the burger horizontally and hang the corndogs so the breaded end acts as a hand
7. hang corndogs and stick american flag through one of the corndog hands and into the pizza
8. then place the head on
Step 10: Bacon Hair
2. pinch top three layers of bacon and let the last one hang
3. the tree layers are going to be the top of the hair
4. hang on the tooth picks
Step 11: Nacho Cheese
Step 12: Construction Done Till Ready to Eat
Step 13: Coup De Grace
1. take off that beautiful red white and blue flag
2. light torch
3. go back and forth with the torch until the whole head melts down
4. place bacon back on head and give it a little fire to heat it up.
5. put on giant plate
6. tell everybody to wash their hands and dig in hands on.
Step 14: Go U.S.A.
Id also like to thank my friends that drove me around to get all this crazy stuff.
For those of you who attempt this good luck its quite rewarding at the end. Go AMERICA!!