With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
This is my contribution to the US on their journey for the gold.
You will need: 1 tote 1 pack of raw sausages 1 pack of bacon 2 whole salamis 3 cheese burgers... theres only two here because my roommate ate ...
1. cut the cheese( pun intended) out in a pie shape for the mouth. 2. make four slices about half an inch in on all sides of the ...
unwrap and cook pizzas by direction
(DO NOT TAKE PLATES OUT OF WRAPER) 1. you want the sticks to cross at about 16" 2. find the angles of the sticks and duplicate in the ...
1. cut salami bottoms to angle of pizza 2. poke sticks through salami and then pull them back off 3. DONT FORGET ABOUT PIZZA
1.lay down a piece of plastic wrap for bacon 2. weave bacon start from top left corner and add slices alternating the top and left side 3. put ...
1. let pizzas cool briefly and set them on top of the plates 2. take sticks and shove them through the bottom up through the pizzas
1. take sausages and mold them to look like feet then cook in pan 2. once done slide down sticks for the feet
1. slide on feet 2. slide on salami 3. before sliding on the burgers make sticks perpendicular and then put burgers on 4. cut one of the sticks ...
1.take bacon and fold in half then fold in half again. 2. pinch top three layers of bacon and let the last one hang 3. the tree layers ...
dump both cans into the tote
1. place sculpture into cheese press firmly till plates hit bottom
TORCH TIME !!!!!!!!!! 1. take off that beautiful red white and blue flag 2. light torch 3. go back and forth with the torch until the whole head ...
We all know U.S.A. is gong to kick butt in the xxx olympics. Golds all around i hope. Id also like to thank my friends that drove me ...
Green Nachosby gseal
Everything Burgersby Alliebear76
Oven Nachosby jessyratfink
Welcome to the a-PORK-alypseby branonls
Mini Burgers Beer Snackby BosniaBoy
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »