Step 1: What You Need
2. 12v Cell phone car adapter
3. Wire Strippers
5. Shrink Tubing
Step 2: Instructions
2. Strip the wires. You should have four wires. Red, black, green and white.
Step 3: Instructions (cont)
4. Strip the ends. You should have 2 wires.
Step 4: Instructions (cont)
6. Plug the USB cable into your PC. Check the wires for voltage. You should have 4.9-5 volts on one of the wires. Usually red. Black will be the ground. Unplug from your PC
7. Check continuity and solder the red from the AC adapter to the red on the USB cable and the ground to ground.
8. Add a piece of electrical tape to your solder connections to keep them from making contact
9. Heat up the shrink tubing.
10. Plug in both ends and voila! You've made it!