Introduction: USB Powered LED LAMP
Gather the following materials
1 4x2 pvc adapter
Hot glue gun
1) Drill 12 holes in desires locations in 4x2" PVC Adapter
2) Twist 2 LED's together by means of 1 positive side to the other LED's negative.
3) Electrical tape the twisted site of the 2 LED's
4) Hot glue each Pair into the drilled hole (make sure they all go in the same way) Positive on top, negative on bottom.
4) Use soldier to attach speaker wire to each pair of LED's in a (double ring fashion)
Connect all the positives together (top row)
Connect all the negatives together (bottom row)
5) Solder an extra wire to each row (one for positive, one for negative) and connect to corresponding sides on the power source
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.