Finalists...but to WIN is just SUPER!!!
Thank You for your votes and support!
Ugly sweaters are everywhere! But lets get creative and make a "Super Ugly" Sweater!!
At the end of this Instructable there is a BONUS, quick and super easy Ugly Sweater for your young Child or Dog!
Step 1: Tools and Materials
- Sweater - you probably already have a sweater that's a good candidate for this project but if not, check your local thrift store which is a veritable treasure trove of ugly sweaters.
- Large Clear Plastic Bowl
- Old Plastic Tote Lid
- Fake Snow in a bag
- Battery Operated Christmas Lights
- Christmas Stuffed Animals
- Polyester Batting - Used to Create the "Snow Covered Shoulders"
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Pins, Needles, and Thread
- Heavy Duty Shears or Utility Knife