Ultimaker Printer Conversion to the Paladarium

Published

Introduction: Ultimaker Printer Conversion to the Paladarium

Hello to all

I am from iran It was a long time for me to have this printer The cover was broken and I had to change the form I decided to make a paludarium with a defective cover Hope you like it

Step 1:

Sprayed with polyurethane foam

I built the back wall .With silicone glue

I took all the holes So that it does not leak

Step 2:

I used vine wood for inside

Wood is very beautiful grapes.And for the front

I used a burned LCD

Step 3:

82/5000

Excuse me for bad English If the description is low, I will answer all your questions

Share

    Recommendations

    • Planter Challenge

      Planter Challenge
    • Oil Contest

      Oil Contest
    • Clocks Contest

      Clocks Contest
    user

    We have a be nice policy.
    Please be positive and constructive.

    Tips

    Questions

    Comments

    That's a neat way to reuse the case :)