Birdhouses are overlooked every day and not given a second thought after they are put up in trees or mounted in gardens. They are often just hung up and left to rot once the builder forgets all about it. However, this bird castle will show people birdhouses can be more than just a house; they can be anything you want them to be, including a castle. This castle will make people stop and wonder "Where can I get one?" and "How was it made?"
We're here to tell you that you can make this amazing bird castle yourself, and we're going to show you how.
Step 1: Supplies & Materials
Here's the basics on what you need:
- Rubber Mallet - 2" x 4" Solid Wood Logs
- Flexible Manufacturing System (FMS) - 0.5" Plywood
- Safety Glasses - Gorilla Wood Glue
- Computer (SolidWorks & MasterCAM)
- Endmill (Sizes: 1/8 Ball Endmill, 1/8 Flat
Endmill, & 1/16 Flat Endmill)