There are many umbrellas that have the ability to hold drinks, bottles, and cups, but they inefficient due to the fact that the user cannot change the umbrella's direction due to the beverages that they are holding in their cup holders on their umbrella, which would then result in you and your beverage getting wet when the wind changes direction. This is why my idea, the umbrella bottle, will make carrying you beverage in the rain more efficient.
Step 1: Gathering Tools
First, gather all the tools that you will be needing in order to make the Umbrella Bottle.
You will need:
2. Any liquid container that is fit for your needs.
5. Power Drill
6. Screw Driver
7. Super Glue
Step 2: Drill Holes in Umbrella and Bottle
1. Take the power drill and drill the bottom center of the water bottle so that a hole appears in the bottom of the bottle.
2. After that, then drill a hole into the handle of the Umbrella and create a hole that is able to fit the screw that you are using.
Step 3: Put Glue Inside of the Umbrella's Hole
1. Take some superglue or any other kind of glue and put it in the umbrella's hole and then proceed to the next step.
Step 4: Putting Screw Though the Bottle and the Umbrella.
1. Take the screw that you have and place it through the bottle first, and then into the umbrella.
2. Make sure that the screw touches the Super Glue.
3. Wait for a few moments and let the glue dry.
Step 5: If You Want, Add a Couple More Screws
1. If you think that your water bottle umbrella is not tight enough, then you attach more screws by repeating steps one through four.
Step 6: Umbrella Bottle Video
This is a video on the umbrella bottle.