Step 1: Here Is What You Need...
2. Fast Cure 5200 Marine Sealant
3. Industrial Strength Velcro
4. 12" X 12" Lexan or Plexiglass
5. Dremel with cutting blades
Step 2: Preperation...
Step 3: Build It!
2. Cut a piece of plexiglass about 1/2" larger than the hole. Leave the protective plastic on for right now.
3. Make a bead of Marine Sealant around the hole and attach the plexiglass. I used a couple of lead weighted bean bags to keep the plexiglass in place until it completely cured. Fast Cure takes about 24 hours.
4. After attaching velcro to the camcorder base and your new "underwater housing", put the camcorder in and add the bean bags or other weight as ballasts to keep it in the water.
Step 4: Take It Underwater!
Now here is the video...watch for yourself!!