For a couple of bucks, I'll show you how you can make an e-reader case as unique as you.
Practical. Attention grabbing, unique.
Make one for next to nothing, and reap the rewards of being an attention grabbing trendsetter. Well, maybe.
Step 1: Hunter/Gatherer
- - two artist hardboard canvases (They come in a pack of two for one dollar at the dollar store)
- - a scrap length of 1/2 inch square dowling
- - two small hinges, I nabbed mine off of a wooden box from the dollar store
- - some black clothing elastic (local sewing store or, you guessed it, the dollar store)
- - a needle and thread
- - acrylic hobby paint and brushes
- - Modge-Podge
- - a drill and a tiny drill bit