Step 1: Supplies
-Duct Tape.. 2 colors preffered, and the colors are up to you!
-Some type of cutting tool. (X-acto, or box cutter)
-Some type of cutting board. Stainless steel, self healing board like mine, or anything else.
-You might need a ruler if you dont have a nice fancy shmansy cutting board like mine.
Now we got our supplies, lets get started on the hard work! (Not really that hard!)
Step 2: First Step of Making
1. Roll your duct tape out and cut out 4 12 inch strips.
2. Cut all those in half to make 8 6inch strips.
3. Take one of the strips and flip it over so you see the sticky side.
4. Put another strip on top of that with the sticky side down.
5. Put another one up from the first so that it overlaps the first adn repeat step 4.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 in the order 5->4
7. Do that until you get 4 pieces that are overlaped.. it should be roughly 6 inches by 8 inches.
Thats the first part.
Now for the second part.
1.Turn it sideways and draw half of a heart as i did.
2. Fold it in half and cut it out like you did in 1st grade. :)
3. Un fold it and take it out and then repeat all of these steps ( part 1 and 2) until you have 2 hearts!
On the second heart, trace the first heart on to the sheet of duct tape so the 2 hearts are the same.
Lets move forward!