Introduction: Unreal Beta Dragons Papercraft
Only seen in early screenshots and not seen anywhere in Unreal. Here are the Dragons from Unreal Beta in papercraft form! Check the wiki for some in-game shots: https://tcrf.net/Proto:Unreal/Build_0.864v#Dragon
and in this video at 2:18:
- PDO file
- Textures (I edited a green skin as well)
PDO files can be opened with Pepakura Viewer/Designer
- Hover over a flap in Pepakura to see which part is connected to another.
- You can resize the papermodel (Pepakura Designer only) by going to the 2D Menu->Change Scale->Scale Factor.
Step 1: Materials
- Aleene's Tacky Glue (can be found at Pipoos)
- Cutting knife/scissors
- Cutting mat
- Black marker
- Tweezers (optionally)
- Needle and thread if you want to make the flying dragon hang
Step 2: Print, Cut Out and Glue
- Print out the patterns and cut them out with your scissors or cutting tools.
- Fold the parts. You can use a ruler to make clean folds.
- Use a black marker to hide the white of the paper thickness.
- Glue the corresponding parts together. (I recommend: "Aleene's Tacky Glue")
- If you want the flying dragon to hang then put some thread through his back and make sure it is correctly balanced.
Some papercraft tutorials: