Only seen in early screenshots and not seen anywhere in Unreal. Here are the Dragons from Unreal Beta in papercraft form! Check the wiki for some in-game shots: https://tcrf.net/Proto:Unreal/Build_0.864v#Dragon
and in this video at 2:18:
- PDO file
- Textures (I edited a green skin as well)
PDO files can be opened with Pepakura Viewer/Designer
- Hover over a flap in Pepakura to see which part is connected to another.
- You can resize the papermodel (Pepakura Designer only) by going to the 2D Menu->Change Scale->Scale Factor.
Step 1: Materials
- Aleene's Tacky Glue (can be found at Pipoos)
- Cutting knife/scissors
- Cutting mat
- Black marker
- Tweezers (optionally)
- Needle and thread if you want to make the flying dragon hang
Step 2: Print, Cut Out and Glue
- Print out the patterns and cut them out with your scissors or cutting tools.
- Fold the parts. You can use a ruler to make clean folds.
- Use a black marker to hide the white of the paper thickness.
- Glue the corresponding parts together. (I recommend: "Aleene's Tacky Glue")
- If you want the flying dragon to hang then put some thread through his back and make sure it is correctly balanced.
Some papercraft tutorials: