Introduction: Unreal Beta Weapons Papercraft
Here's the pack with paper Unreal Beta weapons by request from Leo. These models and textures were from the Unreal betas before release and the translocator is from the Unreal Tournament beta. These were pretty hard to get, but Leo helped me by providing these models, so thank you for that! Just print, cut and glue them together. You can scale them to your liking using pepakura Designer (you see the dimensions in there). They are currently scaled towards the other weapons papercrafts.
Download Pepakura Designer here: http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/
Included weapons (and textures) are:
- Automag (2 textures)
- Flamegun (originally there was no texture)
- Teleporter device
- Teleporter (UT)
- You can resize the papermodel to your liking (Pepakura Designer only) by going to the 2D Menu->Change Scale->Scale Factor.
- You can change the texture by going to Settings->Texture Settings and replace the texture with a different one.
- Use the software to easily see which parts connect to each other.
Step 1: Materials
- Scissors/cutting knife
- Black marker (not a glossy one)
- Glue (I recommend: "Aleene's Tacky Glue")
- Optionally tweezers
Step 2: Print & Cut
- Print out the patterns and cut them out with your scissors or cutting tools.
- Use a black marker to hide the white edges.
Step 3: Fold & Glue
- Fold the parts. You can use a ruler or slightly go over it with your cutting knife to make clean folds.
- Glue the corresponding parts together. Look in pepakura which faces need to be glued together. Glue 1 flap at a time and be patient :)!
Some papercraft tutorials:
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.