Introduction: Unreal Characters Papercraft
Remember how Prisoner 849 crashed on Na Pali and defeated the skaarj queen? Now you can make your very own prisoners from the Vortex Rikers and Nali from paper! Habouji! Just print, cut and glue the parts together!
- PDO file
PDO files can be opened with Pepakura Viewer/Designer
- Hover over a flap in Pepakura to see which part is connected to another.
- You can resize the papermodel (Pepakura Designer only) by going to the 2D Menu->Change Scale->Scale Factor.
Step 1: Materials
- Aleene's Tacky Glue (can be found at Pipoos)
- Cutting knife/scissors
- Cutting mat
- Black marker
- Tweezers (optionally)
- Paper (I would recommend 120 g/m2)Printer
Step 2: Print, Cut Out and Glue
- Print out the patterns and cut them out with your scissors or cutting tools.
- Fold the parts. You can use a ruler to make clean folds.
- Use a black marker to hide the white of the paper thickness.
- Glue the corresponding parts together. (I recommend: "Aleene's Tacky Glue")
Some papercraft tutorials: