Introduction: Unreal Tournament '99 Characters
Show your love for Unreal Tournament (1999) on your desk by building these paper Unreal Tournament characters! Build your favorite player character, you can even apply a custom skin on it! So the time has come to prove you are the best. To impress your friends and build the papercrafts! ;) If you also want the Nali then look at my Unreal Characters papercraft set!
- PDO files
PDO files can be opened with Pepakura Viewer/Designer
- Hover over a flap in Pepakura to see which part is connected to another. - You can resize the papermodel (Pepakura Designer only) by going to the 2D Menu->Change Scale->Scale Factor.
- You can change the textures in Pepakura by going to Settings -> Texture settings -> SpecifyTexture Image
Step 1: Materials
- Aleene's Tacky Glue (can be found at Pipoos)
- Cutting knife/scissors or Silhouette Cameo 2 (cutting machine)
- Cutting mat
- Black marker
- Tweezers (recommended)
Step 2: Print, Cut and Glue
- Print out the templates.
- Cut out the parts and use a black marker to hide white edges of the paper. Only use it at dark parts!
- Fold and glue the parts together. In Pepakura you can check which parts connect to each other. You can use a ruler, a scissor or slightly go over it with your cutting knife to get a clean fold.
__ _ __ = valley fold
__ __ __ = mountain fold
If you have a Silhouette Cameo, you can use that to cut the templates by making use of the Cameo plugin for Pepakura. Found here: http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/download/viewer_cut/index.html
If you need some more help here are some useful papercraft tutorials: