Introduction: Upcycled Five Gallon Bucket Butt Can
Why pay for an expensive commercial butt can when you can make one out of a five gallon bucket and a few other components.
Step 1: Items Needed
1. Five Gallon Bucket
2. Drill with 1" hole bit
3. 2-3 foot 1" pvc pipe sch 40 (thick wall)
4. 90 degree coupler
6. sand or gravel and water
Step 2: Drill 1" Hole, Insert Pvc Pipe, Seal, and Install 90 Degree Coupler, Add Sand or Gravel and Water
1. Cut a 1" hole in center of bucket lid/top
2. Insert pvc pipe in hole about 6"-8"
3. Seal around the pvc pipe at hole.
4. Install 90 degree coupler on top of pvc pipe no need to seal
5. Add sand or gravel in bucket about a 1/4 or less of bucket with enough water to cover sand or gravel.
6. Mark Instrucable butt can
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.