Introduction: Upcycled Plastic Bottle Into Self Watering Planter!!!
- you can make a self watering planters with just a plastic bottles in easy way.
- indoor plant
-you may use this for decorating. (as you can see i put it beside on my computer :))
Step 1: Prepare the Materials
- Plastic Bottle
- Blade Cutter
- Nail and Hammer
- sequins (optional)
Step 2: Make a Mark!!
Get the plastic bottle and pen
Divide the bottle into 3 line (the middle one should be slightly small) and make a circular mark using a pen.
Step 3: Cutting!!!
Using a sharp blade cutter cut the marked line and use the scissor for trimming the excess
get the middle one then cut it into circular in vertical way.
connect the middle to the bottom bottle
note: be careful of using the blade cutter :)
Step 4: Cap of the Bottle
- get the cap of the bottle and mark a dot in the middle
- use a nail and hammer to make a hole
note: be careful of using the nail and hammer :)
Step 5: Thread!!!
- get the thread and put it in the hole
- pull the thread (leave at least 2 inches of thread for the bottom)
use of thread: thread will be the one to connect into the plant to slowly get the water
Step 6: Soil, Plant and Water
- pour soil for at least half of the bottle
- then add your plant (the plant must be small and will not grow for at least 5 inches above tall)
- add some water for the bottom of the bottle
- then connect them together :)
I add some sequences to make it looks beautiful :))
Runner Up in the
Low Water Gardening Challenge 2016
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.