Introduction: Updating Firmware of Samsung Corby
This is the tutorial on updating the firmware of Samsung Corby to S3650XEIJ2.
SAFETY FIRST- Make sure that u backup all your files, messages ,contacts, etc from your phone.
Download S3650XEIJ2 firmware from here- http://www.mediafire.com/?ogmzmgzdj5l
Download Multiloader v5.56 from here- http://www.4shared.com/file/TAf-S0eQ/MultiLoader_V556.html
Remove SIM CARD and MEMORY CARD from your mobile.
Turn off your phone then Press Volume Down button, Camera button and End key at once.
Now a screen with Blue Borders and Download written in the middle on Red stripe should come up :
Now connect your phone to the PC via USB cable and open the Multi Loader 5.56.
Multi Loader screen shot :
Now extract the downloaded firmware to any folder on your PC.
And open Multiloader v5.56.
1) Put a tic on 'Full download'.. leave others alone.
2) For BOOT choose "boot files" folder from the extracted S3650XEIJ2 Firmware.
3) For AMSS select "apps_compressed.bin".
4) For Rsrc1 select "Rsrc_S3650_Open_Europe_Slav.rc1" (the name may vary but extension should be the same '.rc1' )
5) For Factory FS select "FactoryFs_S3650_Open_Europe_Slav.ffs" (the name may vary but the extension should be the same '.ffs')
6) Ignore "FOTA" , "Tune" and "ETC"
7) Click on Port Search and when found, put a tick.
8) Then Click Download and wait till it finishes.
It will take 5 to 7 minutes and then unplug the USB cable and turn on your new phone!!!!!
adityak95 made it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.