Introduction: Upgrade Your Bluetooth V3.0
My first upgrade is in below link:-
Today I'm gong to upgrade two thing in my bluetooth headset...
Now i'm going to upgrade my wired bluetooth headset and i will add Female 3.5 mm jack to put any branded earphone.
Now let's start...
Step 1: Requirements for First Upgrade
- Female 3.5 mm Jack
- Female 3.5 mm Jack Holder
- Glue Gun
- Soldering Iron
- Soldering Paste
Step 2: Procedure
- First joint your Left and Right Speakers terminal with one wire and ground terminal with second wire.
- Now put some hot glue in the holder to fix the 3.5 mm jack and wire.
- Joint the two wire on place of bluetooth speakers place. Do it very carefully and don't touch the other wires.
- now assemble all and paste some tape on it.
- (Optional) You can put those in box and do some hole for charging point and for 3.5 mm jack.
Step 3: Demo!
These pictures are demo of first upgrade
Now proceed to next upgrade............
Step 4: Requirements for Second Upgrade
Here i'm going to remove battery and add non dis-chargeable thing.That is a Charger.
A 5V charger
First upgraded Bluetooth Chip
Step 5: Procedure
- First remove battery from the bluetooth chip.
- Cut your old charger into half and take +ve & -ve terminals and solder it on LM7805 IC as picture one is showing.
- Take two points from IC and solder it on bluetooth chip at battery point to it's corresponding point terminals.
Step 6: Demo
These are the picture of upgraded bluetooth chip without battery...