So, grab your Dremel and your apron, because today we will make "Huevos a la Robot"!
Step 1: Materials
1 Eggs beater
1 Big white plastic bowl
1 Broken Radioshack Amplified VHF-UHF-FM antenna
1 Joystick with handle (I found one from a Point Master)
1 Broken batteries operated toy car.
1 corner brace inside L (1in. x 1/2in.)
3 damage AC/DC adaptator
1 1 330 Ohm resistor
2 Big blue LEDs
1 box for 4 AA batteries
1 damaged small fans (for electric equipment)
2 PVC plugs
2 black wheels (from a chair)
2 white caps (from old film canisters)
2 blue caps (from chocolate milk)
A thin aliminum pipe
4 money plastic retainers (from the till of a cash register)
Nuts, screws and bolts
Black and red wires
Dremel Rotary Tool
And don't forget:
1. If you don't have it, replace it!
2. Use protective equipment (dust mask and goggles).
3. Beware of drilled and soldered hot surfaces.
4. Work in a good ventilated area.
5. Always have junk in stock.
6. Have fun.