Introduction: Upwass Panner Tikka Recipe With Philips Airfryer
Upwass Panner Tikka Recipe is ust have during upwas or fast. Additionally when paneer tikka is prepared with buck wheat flour or kuttu ka atta in Philips Airfryer, the taste is enhanced manifolds.
Step 1: Recipe
Cheese/Paneer – 250 gms Singade ka Atta (Kuttu atta) – 250 gms (corn flour optional) Chopped Ginger- 10 gms Sandha Salt (Upwas salt) – as per taste Ajwain – Red Chilly powder- as per taste
1. Cut paneer into slices.
2. Marination –Sprinkle salt, red chilly powder, ajwain on slices. Rub all these ingredients well. Add chopped ginder, Kutta atta (corn flour optional). Cover all the panner slices with this mixture.
3. Keep the paneer for marination for atleast 15-20 minutes.
4. Preheat Philips Airfryer at 180 degree. Coat the mesh with little oil to prevent sticking of paneer pcs.
5. Coat the panner slices with little oil on top. Put all paneer cubes in Airfryer at 180 degrees for 10 minutes initially. If required it can be airfryed for more duration.
6. Take out the Airfryed panner tikka and serve hot.