Introduction: Use Fusion to Make This Wooden Tool!
This is one of the simplest projects I made using Fusion 360 to help the beginners get started with the software. It shows some basic functions of the software and is too easy to take much time.
Fusion 360 by Autodesk
Although the Instructables is meant to be for beginners, it is recommended to have some basic knowledge of the software.
Fusion 360 class (Lessons: 1-5 and 9)
Step 1: Make the Table Body
- Make a cylinder
- Add those larger cylinders on both sides
- Use "Shell" to make it hollow
Step 2: Make the Table Legs
- Sketch those profiles on the origin planes
- Extrude using "Symmetric" option
Step 3: Add Some Finishing
- Add some fillets to the table top
- Add some fillets to the base
Step 4: Get the Renderings!
- Go to Render Workspace
- Click on Scene Settings
- Choose "Environment" and select an environment (I've used "Plaza")
Once you save the file, it will automatically start rendering. Once done, share your renderings here using the "I Made It" button! Also if you liked this one, I would suggest taking a look at this table and this chair too.