Many of our schools block social websites such as Facebook, and Myspace, as well as many game sites, i'll educate you in the variety of different methods to possibly by pass them, and name a few websites to help you get going on your illegal activity.. There are a number of ways to try and bypass the school servers blocks.
Step 1: Check....
Step 2: Http Blockage
Step 3: Ip address
For example : youtube = 220.127.116.11
Websites you can try:
Using the command prompt: Its all here!
Step 4: Tunneling
Websites to try:
tinyurl.com (more of a mask)
You can try and set your web browser to tunnel, but I have no clue how. I heard it may be possible.
Step 5: Proxy Power!!!
These are just a few I found, you can use stumble upon to find the server you want.
Step 6: Words of advise....
1. delete history: delete your computers history, or private data when ever you are done, my school account has an auto deleting feature to keep them out of my business,
2. Alternate servers: Use different websites/ servers to keep them from zeroing in on your proxy's and other means of cracking the system. Using 2-3 different servers a week is a good idea to keep the schools network engineers from finding out that you know the power of the internet to attack!
3. Make sure no one knows you use these tricks, you don't want to go bragging you can get on any site you want and have someone overhear and go tell a teacher, remember 'keep your friend close and your enemy's closer"
4. Keep an eye out: You don't want a teacher to see you type in Mspace in a proxy and have it go to Myspace. You wan to do your browsing secretly.
5. Friends only: Make sure if you must tell your friends about the tricks, make sure they won't rat you out for your tom foolery. I have a friend who would rat me out if he knew, so he doesn't know.