In this instructable I explain how you can get easily weed out of your garden. We use straw pellets: small pellets made of straw that are normally found in horse stables. Advantages of straw pellets:
* Due to rain on the granules swell and form a continuous layer
* Weeds under low light and no grains have not come to germinate
* The pellets leave the water to precipitate
* Weed seeds that fall on the layer of granules and that germs do not get through the crust and die
* The low grain remains 12 to 18 months
* The color is dark brown and take on the color of dirt
Step 1: Buy Staw Pellets
Straw Pellets can buy some companies, for example:
* In Belgium at STROVAN
* In the UK at Straw Pellets Ltd.
So order the straw pellets but, usually you can use one bag for 4 square meters
Step 2: Spread the Straw Pellets Between the Plants
As the title says, you have to spread the straw pellets.
To do this, a layer of about 3cm thick. The layer will thicken, you can enjoy a weed-free garden
Photos coming soon.
Please vote for me at contests.