Step 1: Leftovers
I dug through my summer stuff and found a metal bucket and watering can to use as bases.
Step 2: Metal Bucket Craft
1. Use the bucket as a base.
2. Add the larger lights to the bottom of the bucket. You can also add the string of lights throughout the pines and bucket.
3. Add the pine cuttings to the bucket and arrange them the way you would like.
4. Add a bow or burlap to the bucket
5. Last, add as many pinecones as you would like.
Step 3: Watering Can Craft
2. Add decor that you are using. I used this glittery gold flower thing, but you could use dried flowers, candy canes, sticks, pine cuttings, etc. You can also place a string of lights around the can.
3. Add the small pinecones to the can to keep the arrangement still.
4. Next, add a bow or burlap to the base.
Step 4: Other Holiday Items
visit our website pinehillswineryandfarm.com