Introduction: Using Maxipads\Pantiliners As Coolpacks/Ice Packs
Maxipads and pantilliners, due to their design to absorb blood from a woman's menstrual cycle, make excellent water cooling packs.
Step 1: Parts
1. Maxipads (or Pantiliners for a smaller pack)
3. Plastic zip lock bag
Step 2: Fill the Maxipad With Water
1. Fill the maxipad with water
2. Since maxipads are designed to absorb blood, they can hold a good deal of water without leakage
Step 3: Place in Ziplock Bag
1. Place the water-filled maxi-pad/pantiliner into the zip lock bag and seal.
2. Place zip lock bag into the freezer.
Step 4: Wait Until Frozen
1. Once the Maxipad or Pantiliner has frozen, take it out of the freezer and use as a coolpack
2. The pad will release only a little water as it melts which will be caught by the Ziplock bag.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.