I have made this because Pom Pom makers are absolutely brilliant, I used them at a friends house and I brought some off of Amazon the next day for £2.90.
Step 1: Equipment
• 1 Pom Pom maker (medium size).
• A pair of cutting scissors.
• You favourite colour yarn/wool.
Step 2: Starting Off
• Next use your yarn to tie a single knot around the side.
• Now start to wrap the yarn around the side until it is completely wrapped, you will know when it's complete because it will start to fall off the sides.
• Then complete the above steps on the opposite sides.
Step 3: Cutting Time!
Step 4: Tie the Knot
• Then tie is around the rim with a single knot.
• After that, pull the yarn tight and you will have two loose pieces of yarn so tie them together in a knot.
Step 5: Taking Off the Pom Pom Maker
(To take off the maker please follow the pictures)
Step 6: Trimming
• Then your Pom Pom is complete!
Step 7: Thank You!
Please like and leave a comment and vote for me. Also check out my page! Thank you :D