Step 1: Glass Coaster in Laser
* I decided to put the design on the underside of the coaster so it wouldn't get dirty when it was used, so I flopped the design so it was backwards and would be right-way-round from the top.
* I put the design on a flash drive, transferred it to the computer attached to the laser and opened the file.
* I adjusted the settings for glass, hit Print and started the laser.
* I made a design in Adobe Illustrator and transferred it to the laser's computer, adjusted the settings for glass, and hit Print.
* I put the rotary attachment into the laser and placed the glass in it.
* The rotary attachment rotates the glass slowly past the laser beam which makes the design.
* I made a design in Adobe Illustrator and transferred the file to the laser computer.
* You need to set the laser to low power and high speed for chocolate, otherwise it just melts.
* This is NOT supposed to say YOLO, it's YOLI which is my friend Yolanda's nickname. I'm very tired of people saying YOLO.
* I stopped this one early as it was a bit melty so as you can see the letters don't go all the way to the bottom.