Although I rarely used templates or mockups in Adobe Photoshop I found this source to be very quick, easy and great-looking. It would be an amazing presentation for your work.
To complete this Instructable you will need:
Step 1: What You Will Need to Know
Step 2: Adding Pictures
Adding your picture to the mockup
- Double click on the destination layer (it says "image here")
- A new file will open, with an empty rectangle.
- Open the picture you want to place
- Select Move tool
- Click on the picture, drag it to the file you want to use (the one from step 2)
- Position your picture the way you want (you can use Edit > Free transform)
- Save the file (File > Save)
- Your original file should had been updated
Step 3: Voila, You Have Your Amazing Picture Ready!
You can now save your pictures (File > Save or File > Save for Web)