Hello everyone! In this instructable, I'm showing you how to DIY a Vacuum Cleaner RC Robot
Step 1: Intro
Not only a Remote Controlled Vacuum Cleaner, it also includes 3D CAD, Programming, Algorithms, Mechanics, PCB CAD and Schematics. You can definitely edit or alter and make it better. All files are here, free to download. I posted some codes as an example and please feel free to play with. So here is the RC Vacuum Cleaner, good luck for making this one.
1. Vacuum cleaning is so boring!
2. Traditional Vacuum Cleaners are attached to wall outlets!
3. Wires get tangled up! Such a mess!
1. You can Remote control your Vacuum Cleaner. Let the VC do the work!
2. It is mobile and wireless, once fully charged it works 40 good minutes.
. You can limit noise level by controlling airflow
4. Last but not least, it is so much fun
Step 2: Tools You Need
- Twist bits
- Allen Wrench
- Soldering Iron
- Soldering paste
- Soldering wire
- Laser printer
Step 3: Modules You Need
- Arduino Nano
- L298 motor control board
- LiPo 3S 2200mAh Lipo battery
- Futaba T10CHP radio controller with R1410DP radio receiver or any Radio controller with reciever
- Mini Servo
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic range sensor
- Gemfan 3545 propeller
- Multistar 1900KV BLDC motor
- Afro 12A ESCAfro 12A ESC
- Servo wires
- 6VDC motor kit
- IR couple encoder
- MPU6050 IMU
- PCB board
- Aliuminium sweller
- Aluminium tube 6mm
Step 4: Robot Frame
I drew my robot frame on thinkercad. Here it is:
Step 5: Cleaner
Step 6: Control Board
I attached my Altium Designer project file and you can download and print PCB CAD
Step 7: Almost Done
Step 8: Programming
I attached my Arduino Library files and Robot.ino file
Step 9: Testing
200% Done ...
See you soon Fully automatic robot vacuum cleaner ....