So thats the love story... lets begin with the instructable.
Step 1: Stuff that you will need
This is what you will need, most of the stuff I already had, the stuff which I had to buy was cheap in India too, I believe other counties or regions will have it cheap as well.
1. A round scrap wood (you can experiment with a square too). Mine is timber wood, you can use a plywood or similar too.
2. Sand paper no 120
3. Some wood polish (some sort of Polyurethane compound. In India, used Asian Paint's Touchwood)
4. Some kebab skewers, keep 20-30 handy (6" or 8" or both)
5. Heart shaped Craft mirrors (at least 2 different sizes, I used 10 smaller and 10 slighly bigger ones)
6. Round small craft mirrors (10-12 should do)
7. 1 watt LED light with driver (you can find it in any electrical store in home lighting segment), I already had it.
8. Hot Glue gun
9. A cutter (paper cutter will do or use a garden pruning tool)
10. A hole saw (to drill a small hole).
11. A power cord for lamp
12. A pencil (to mark)
13 A household drill.
14 A dry cotton cloth.
15. Oh...almost forgot this , a geometrical compass.
The pictures in this step are only for items which you need to be sure of, other items are simple and easy to understand.
I had actually drilled a small hole already in the center of circular wooden base before I realized that I forgot to take a picture, sorry about that.