- 2 Colors of Nail Polish
- Nail Dotters or something similar you can work with
- Clear Coat
Colors I Used:
- Red: Red Red Wet n Wild - Wild Shine # 414A
- Pink: Tickled Pink Wet n Wild - Wild Shine # 402
- Put down your base coat. I did red for all the fingers except I did pink on the ring finger.
- Let it dry.
- Like, really, let it dry. If it is in any way soft, the dotters will tear it and the colors will smear, especially with light on dark.
- Once the base is dry, decide how many hearts you want. I went for three on each finger tip.
- Make two dots for the top humps of the heart, dip and get more nail polish and make a "V" between the hearts. Repeat many times. (Make sure the dots aren't too close together or too far away. You can practice on paper to see how it turns out.) Also, I used the second smallest tip from my dotters. The smallest had no ball on the end.
- Let dry and top with a clear coat.