Another idea is to use the candy as a candy bouquet using a vase and wooden sticks from the craft store. (first picture)
Step 1: Making Labels
1. I used Microsoft Office to create 14 labels, one for each day. I made up a few cute sayings using pintrest for ideas.
2. I added pictures and changed the font to match my style then printed the labels.
3. I cut and taped my labels to my treats.
4. Starting February 1st, I will leave one of these "love treats" on his dresser before I go to work ;)
Step 2: Treats & Sayings
Skittles- You're my pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow.
Babe Ruth- Thanks for going to bat for me.
Reese Pieces- You stole a piece of my heart.
Sweetart- You are my sweetie.
Starburts- You are a Star in my eyes.
Milky way- you are out of this world!
Rolo- I like the way you roll
Gum- I'm stuck on you!
Pop rocks- you rock my world!
Peanuts- I'm nuts about you!
M&M; pretzels- I'm in knots without you!
Snack Pack- you're my snack pack baby!
Hot Tamales- you're my hot tamale!!
(On day 14 I have two items I will be giving my Valentine)
Snapple - You are the "snapple" of my eye AND Hot Buffalo pretzels- is it hot in here or is it just you?
Step 3: Candy Bouquet
1. I used packaging tape to hold the candy on to the wooden stick.
2. I arranged the candy into the vase by pushing the sticks into the styrofoam bass.
This project took about 15 minutes